THE THERMAL CENTRE AND RESTAURANTS ARE OPEN TO HOTEL GUESTS ONLY
The thermal baths are open for two-hour slots in the afternoon and free access in the morning for hotel guests.
OPEN to all: Beauty area by appointment, Medical Centre, Swimming School.
CLOSED for non-hotel guests: Pools, Relaxation, Fitness, Gourmet, Adult classes, Baby swimming classes.
At any age and regardless of your level of physical activity you may have a good reason to seek physiotherapy care. Our areas of excellence are as follows:
- Back Physio (acute or chronic)
- Sports Physio (trauma or overload pathologies)
- Physio after accident (sprain, fracture, tear, dislocation...)
- Physio after surgery (articular, tendinous, ligamentous, back...)
- Neurological pathologies (MS, Parkinson's...)
- Rheumatic and degenerative diseases (Bekhterew, osteoarthritis, arthritis...)
- Other specific support (diabetes, obesity...)
The Grand Hôtel & Centre Thermal offers 116 spacious and elegant rooms to make your stay a pleasant one.
On the edge of Lake Neuchâtel and at the feet of the Jura mountains, the Yverdon-les-Bains spa resort is located in a tree-lined park and offers an ideal setting for relaxation.
La Rotonde Restaurant offers refined cuisine in a warm, gentle and intimate environment.