With our Fitness Facilities, you can rediscover and maintain your physical and mental fitness – vital for your all-round well-being.
To help you reach your goals, we have qualified sports trainers and a state-of-the-art fitness studio with the latest equipment for muscle training, exertion testing, conditioning testing, personalised fitness programmes and fitness assessments.
- Piloxing: A combination of pilates, boxing and dance
- Softgym: Balance, coordination, strength and flexibility.
- Pilates: Gently works muscles to improve flexibility and tone
- Pre-natal Pilates: Toning the body and relieving the various ailments during the stages of pregnancy in symbiosis with the evolution of the baby
- Energy Gym Seniors: Improves balance, coordination, agility and rhythm
- Stretching / Back Gym: Stretches and strengthens the back
- TBT (thighs, bums and tums): Targets and strengthens your thighs, bum and tum
- Energy Fit: Strengthens muscles and improves core strength while improving posture
- Cardio gym: An all-round muscle work-out, which improves flexibility associated with good breathing
- Indoor Cycling: A real cardio and muscle workout on bikes
- Cardio-sculpt: Cardio-vascular and muscle work-out for optimal calorie loss
- Body soft: Dynamic work of the musculature and the general flexibility of the body combining strength exercises and coordination
- Aquagym: Cardiovascular work and overall muscle strengthening in the pool
- Aquawell: Idem
- Little Fishes: Infant swimming course, introduction to buoyancy and water traction for babies aged 4 months to 4 years
- Young Swimmers: Fun and educational swimming lessons for children aged 4 to 8.