Classes for new-borns
Enjoy unforgettable moments with our classes for new-borns and create an even stronger bond between you and your baby.
As well as your baby discovering water, there are many benefits to these classes.
Whilst being able to move freely and weightlessly, your child also feels cradled and supported. Learning motor skills in early infancy and at preschool age contributes to your child’s global development. This whole process happens whilst respecting your baby’s development as well as their ability to progress.
Above all, it is our duty to protect little ones from accidents in or around water.
Two possible classes:
- For ages 4 to 18 months
- Objective: Get your baby used to a new environment and teach them to feel relaxed being on their back. Then progress to your baby floating and turning over by themselves. They will be awarded a certificate at the end.
- For ages 18 months to 4 years old
- Objective: Introduce them to swimming aides (noodles, floats, rings…) so that your child can learn to move around the pool independently.
- Saturday from 8am to 4pm, 20-minute classes
- For ages 4 months to 4 years old
- Group size: a maximum of 3 babies, with one parent per child also in the water
An average of 20 classes is enough to enable your baby to float, turn over and keep their head above the water.
- CHF 230 for 10 classes
- Free trial with no obligation
Open since 3 September 2018, Yverdon-Les-Bains Swimming School teaches your child to swim in a fun way.
More than just swimming lessons!
It builds confidence and improves communication and socialising skills by way of games and learning in a pool heated to 34°C… children aged 4 to 8 years now have a programme exclusively for them.
- Discovery Package, 4 lessons: CHF 120
- Exploration Package, 12 lessons: CHF 330
- Passion Package, 30 lessons: CHF 750
+ registration fee: CHF 15 (one-off payment)
- Monday to Friday: we will be caring for your child for 45 minutes
- For ages 4 to 8 years
- Group size: 4 to 8 children supervised by a qualified instructor
- Water temperature: 34°C all year round
+41 (0)79 128 48 70